PCRA Pre-Construction Risk Assessment
Are you about to acquire a new asset to your portfolio? Are you concerned about the uncertainty related to the value of risk of the surveyed asset before its acquisition? Are you looking for a cost-effective property insurance in case you decide to acquire the asset? If so, then PARA could be your choice – we will help you identify all important asset related risks, including potential red flags that can lead to non-compliance with legislative requirements, technical standards, or operational guidelines. We’ll prepare a list of opportunities for improvement based on the value of risk already at the planning stage of your project, and hence before important investment decisions on safety and insurance for your asset are being taken.
When to use PCRA?
- During construction, installations, and equipment design process.
- Existing asset prior to reconstruction, expansion, or introduction of new activities and operations.
- Asset being subject of new property insurance policy cover.
Asset related risks
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, and Aircraft (FLEXA) and security risks.
- Natural hazards including earthquake, river flood, flash flood, hailstorm, extreme wind, landslide, extreme snow, and others.
Scope of work
- Data gathering.
- Risk analysis and evaluation.
- PCRA report writing.
- Red Flag report including list of all important risks and follow-up Opportunities for Improvement.
- Opinion on Risk & Opportunities for Improvement.
- Insurance Underwriting & Loss Estimates report.